Saturday 19 January 2008

Oceanic flight 815 was shot down by a...

Is it just me or is American Tv much better than UK Tv at the moment? The only British TV shows I watch at the moment are Coronation Street and Hollyoaks. But I'm watching Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, 30 Rock, Chuck, and Heroes. Because nothing else is on! So I'm wasting away the hours downloading and watching Chuck (which is actually well good. It's just a great mix of comedy and action) and other American shows.

Desperate Housewives
So they aired the last ep filmed pre-strike and it was pretty good. I just really need to know what actually happened in Chicago.

Ugly Betty
So all the Fey Sommers stuff is over- is it just me who thinks she's not dead?

Heroes
It was OK I suppose. I hope that Irish eyebrow chick is stuck in a fake future forever, she was annoying. And it took far too long for anything to happen. Hiro was in ancient Japan forever. And why the hell did they explode Niki??? P.S. Nathan is sooo not dead. Peter will just give him blood and he'll be fine. It's freakin' obvious- I have this show all figured out.

Chuck
I'm on episode two. Awesome so far- apparently it gets even better?

Lost
Time must go faster! I need my fix and the Missing Pieces haven't been doing it for me to be honest. And I have to go on the spoiler website to get them. Leading to me finding out stuff I don't want to know. But I don't know too much, so don't tell me anything or I will hunt you down and kick your ass.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've questioned whether Fey is dead from the start...we'll see soon enough :) And this second series of Heroes started out muuuuccchhhh too slow. They only finally picked it up in the last couple eps.

12 Days until Lost!!

Mandi said...

You sure do watch a lot of TV.

I don't watch anything that requires you to watch the rest of the episodes. I'm more of a "Courage The Cowardly Dog" kind of person.

Anonymous said...

I love desperate housewives!

gizzalove said...

I thought Chuck was Canadian?
You should watch Pushing Daisy's.

Anonymous said...

I'd say 80% of good TV Shows come from my home land. We have to create good shows to make up for shitty politicians.