Monday 21 January 2008

Twitter is Shitter

than I thought it was. It forgot I made an account. Either that or I changed the password/username in my sleep.

Speaking of sleep, I had a dream I had a terminal illness. I also had an EXTREMELY severe case of blackheads on my arm. But I got blackhead removal cream and they went. I love my dreams. Except the ones where people die. Aren't they just the worst?

I'm off to go and watch The Sixth Sense. Unfortunately I already know the twist but I haven't seen the film... so I'm SO annoyed! I guess it would be like rewatching a film but forgetting most of the details. Oh well.

P.S. Amy Winehouse is the best- fuck her public personality, her music is awesome. She's just living up to the Tortured Singer thing- she's like our Edith Piaf.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a fairly weird dream....what do you think the blackheads meant? lol. But death dreams are pretty bad, esp if your dreams are in full colour surround sound HD w/rumblepack feature. I know mine are...it's fairly freaky sometimes.

Sixth Sense was a good film :) It sucks you know the ending though. Kinda takes the fun out of it.

Film I recently watched that I recommend: The Last Temptation of Christ. Very interesting film.

And I love Winehouse. Her life may be shit but her music is hella good (her situation reminds me of Billie Holiday).

Mandi said...

My last dream involved driving to Australia. Yes, driving.
From Arkansas to Mississippi, then Australia. Simple enough, eh?