Tuesday 29 January 2008

So there's this show on this week

Yes, the time has nearly arrived. LOST is back on Thursday for all of you Americans. I was going to download the episode on the Friday afterwards (High Definition .avi file) to watch it because I don't have Sky. But my friend who lives nearly next-door has it. And while MSNing her we agreed that I would go round on Sunday night and watch it on her TV with her friend.

So basically, NO SPOILAZ! Comment me about the episode on like, Sunday afternoon (american time) if you want to communicate.

I'm not going to go on Facebook until I've watched it so on Sunday at 10 I am going to blitz the computer and go on Lostpedia and listen to Podcasts.

I think that this will ultimately be a very good decision for me and the self-restraint will be almost IMPOSSIBLE to cope with. But I can do this! Don't ever tell me what I can't do, ever! This is destiny. This is destiny. This is... This is my destiny. This... I'm supposed to do this, dammit! Don't tell me what I can't do!

No comments: